I mentor, coach and consult with small business owners just like you every day. I’ve helped many over the past 30 years as a CPA, CVA, CFP, attorney and entrepreneur, building my own businesses and helping others achieve real success in theirs … and I want to help you too.
Are you ready to leave the past behind and move toward the freedom you’ve always wanted?
New businesses fail 70% of the time … a scary number to say the least. As for the other 30%, most end up feeling like they simply own a job rather than a thriving business. Instead of more freedom…they’re slaves to a self-employment enterprise: An opportunity to work 60 hours or more a week … and the business has no real value, when they want to sell it. At least as an employee, they only put in the time, but didn’t have the responsibility for everything else in the business. If this sounds like your story, you’re probably looking for some answers and new strategies to achieve that level of freedom you always wanted.
I know that business success is often elusive. Creating a new business, growing an existing one, creating sustainable income and long-term security is an ongoing process that changes with time, new innovations and economic factors. Staying ahead of the game can be both challenging and rewarding, but often requires outside expertise from time to time.
Mentoring, coaching and consulting make all the difference. Having a business that gives you more freedom and time is awesome. Are you ready to get started today?
Please have a look at the many free resources available to you right now on my website. There are lots of articles and videos to help you discover solutions and get to know me better. Just click on any of the links below:
Steven, what do all those initials behind your name mean?
I am often asked this question, and it’s an important one. If you’re looking for a coach, mentor or consultant, you deserve someone with the proper expertise and experience to really help you and give you peace of mind.
Here’s a little information on what all those initials mean:
CPA stands for Certified Public Accountant, and it means that I have special training in accounting, taxes and management consulting. In addition, I have over 30 years experience working with and helping small business owners to achieve success.
An Attorney can practice in a number of different areas of law, but as a licensed Colorado attorney I’ve focused my practice on business law, including contracts, corporate and LLC matters, entity formation, and estate planning. My skills as an attorney help solve problems for my clients by taking a proactive role in planning to minimize risk.
CEPA stands for Certified Exit Planning Advisor and it means I have special training and experience in working with business owners to maximize the value of their businesses. Whether you plan to sell your business today,”some day,” or want to be prepared for an unplanned sale, I help you integrate business, personal, and financial goals into your exit strategy.
CVA stands for Certified Valuation Analyst, and it means I have special training and experience in the determination of value for a business, and more importantly, an understanding of how to BUILD VALUE in a business. This is different from simply doing a “business appraisal.”
CFP stands for Certified Financial Planner, and it means that I can assist my clients in all phases of financial planning. A planner often gives advice in:
- Financial Planning and Consulting
- Insurance Planning
- Employee Benefits Planning
- Investment and Securities Planning
- State and Federal Income Tax Planning
- Estate Tax, Gift Tax, and Transfer Tax Planning
- Asset Protection Planning
- Retirement Planning
- Estate Planning